Possible June 24 Race Cancellation due to Tornado Damage – Stay Tuned

Hi Everyone,

As you probably have heard, Midland was hit last night with a tornado, or something close to it. First off, here is hoping that everyone made it through the crazy weather yesterday evening without any injuries or property damage.

The storm is reported to have tracked directly over Mountainview. We will head in to the hill shortly to do a trail inspection. If they are in particularly bad shape, we will cancel tonight’s (June 24) race. Also, if highway 93 and 12 remain closed, we will also need to cancel the race. Stay tuned to this website, as an update will be posted by 3pm with our decision.

Cheers, TMAS