Mountainview CC Thursday Night Time Trials
Due to COVID-19, the Mountainview Thursday Night Series is unable to happen as normal. Instead, we will have a Thursday Night ITT for Mountainview Cycling Club Members. There are a few key points:
Week 4 Registration **NO ONSITE REGISTRATION**
Registration closes at 5:00pm on race day
- Races are for MCC club members only
- Races will be an Individual Time Trial format
- Register for the Mountainview Cycling Club at ccnbikes.com
- For youth members, a citizen permit is recommended. For adult members, an affiliate membership is recommended.
- Affiliate memberships can be upgraded to a Citizen Permit/UCI license if the normal racing calendar (Ocups, cyclocross, etc) resumes this year.
- Participants must pre-register (click link above) to reserve a time slot. **NO DAY OF REGISTRATION**
- Please bring $10 cash (exact change preferred) to be paid into a drop box at the race.
- The event will be broken into multiple time slots to respect the current maximum size of 10 participants per group as dictated by the OCA. Please plan to warm up on the driveway, and to practice social distancing at all times during the event.